The National Association of Haitian Professionals (NAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2011 to prepare Haitian and other minority students and Professionals for academic success, leadership positions; increase the number of its members in the diverse business community, engage the Haitian diaspora in development in Haiti, and engage its members in development through pro-bono projects, direct giving and collective action.
The NAHP is a vital resource in the advancement of Haitian and other minority students, professionals, and entrepreneurs; and we are committed to building intellectual and economic wealth within the Haitian and other minority communities through the development of partnerships, networking, and access to resources.
Your path to success is often determined by your academic advancements. The NAHP has recognized the need for more students to pursue a college degree and is committed to providing much-needed support through scholarships and mentorships.
Establishing the right relationships and building a strong network are critical components of professional development. Employers are looking for the total package and not just what’s listed on your resume. Learn how to improve your presentation skills and strengthen your ability to communicate and relate to others.
One of our annual NAHP event is a conference focused on addressing the issues that our shared community both in the U.S. and Haiti are currently facing and identifying viable solutions. It is also a great opportunity to meet and engage with other like-minded professionals who are committed to the same cause.
The success of our members, from students to working professionals, depends on the investment of resources and capital into the growth of our organization. With your support, you can ensure the continued development of NAHP and its efforts to inform and empower its membership base with real-life experiences and access to a world of opportunities that will enrich your bottom line.
- Haiti – Diaspora : 2nd Annual Conference of the NAHP
- A connected Diaspora is not enough
- New York: Haitian Organizations push for active diaspora engagement in Haiti’s development
- NAHP—The National Association of Haitian Professionals, Inc—Helping Advance the Careers of Haitian Professionals
- The Diaspora NGOs are pushing for more investments in Haiti
- SAVE THE DATE | 3rd Annual NAHP Conference on Haiti at Harvard University, MA — November 14-15, 2014
- Haitian Professionals, Thought Leaders and Elected Officials Come Together to Develop Resolutions for Diaspora Engagement
- The National Association of Haitian Professionals (NAHP) to Host its 2nd Annual Conference on Diaspora Engagement & Innovation in Haiti
- NAHP Hosts Conference on Diaspora Engagement in Haiti
- NAHP Recognizes Influential Leaders and Professionals Across Diaspora
- First Annual NAHP Gala
- Symposium on Haiti
- Thank You to our Conference Attendees
- Cocktails and Networking to Support Haiti’s Future Leaders
- Nation Building: The Plan for Public Education in Post-Earthquake Haiti
- Volunteers Needed for 2nd Annual NAHP Conference – November 1 – 2 at Columbia University
- Copywriter and Communications Specialist Volunteers Needed